Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Airport security...

Well I am home! Yesterday was a tumultuous day of travel. I had to go through Heathrow in London and security was intense, but I got through with no problems. Mom and Christy were on a different plane, non-stop from Shannon to NYC, and they took most of my stuff which made my travel seemless. We had a blast in Ireland, visiting most of the beautiful spots on the west coast. We saw counties sligo, mayo, clare & limerick and had an amazing time. We saw the beautiful Kylemore Abbey and all of the natural wonders of the area, plus a lot of sheep and cows!!

Anyway, after a wonderful three week journey in Europe I am home, and will be spending some time with my family up north before returning to CT! Thanks for reading about my summer journeys and I hope to have many more in the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home